Sunday, July 15, 2012

Catch-Up Time

I just realized I have not update the blog in over a month!!  I think that is the longest I have even gone without posting anything...SORRY!!  We have had a busy summer.  Enjoy the photos as I to catch you up since my last post.....


On Flag Day she had to dress up for school.  She looks so grown up!!

Grace playing with "Uncle" Trey at the ball field.  We enjoyed an evening watching some of our friends playing softball.



Proof of "Monica" playing ball.  
Yes Susanna, I am finally posting these so you now have proof!

"Monica" has a good stance!!


After the game Grace asked to run the bases



Posing with daddy before heading out to dinner to celebrate Father's Day.

Daddy's girl?

Ready to help daddy open his presents


Who wants some ice cream?


Playing some frisbee

Cutie Pie

Our flower beds are looking good

A small attempt at planting a few veggies

It was at least this hot for about two weeks!  UGH!

The only way to handle the hot days!!

We enjoyed celebrating with our friends Crystal and James as Kinslee turned 1.  Where has the year gone?

Big girls enjoying their pizza at the party.

She finally got her hands in the cake and loved it!!


That is one cute cake face


Grace ready for the outdoor fun

Fun on the slip n slide

Exhausted from all the party fun




Silly kid trying to eat a muffin as big as her head

One of her many patriotic outfits during July 4th week.


On this morning she asked for a picture with the garden.  You can see how much our veggies have grown.  As of today, we have had one tomato, 3 squash and we now have a watermelon on the vine.

Ready to go see some fireworks






She wanted to color a flag on July 4th so thanks to google, I was able to find plenty of July 4th coloring pages.

Troy made his first batch of ice cream on July 4th

The best vanilla I have ever had!




Another birthday to celebrate with Becca!  One more year until she joins us in the 30's!

She loves her leap pad.  Helped to entertain her at the birthday dinner.


The gang

Photo with the birthday girl




After dinner we took the birthday celebration to the bowling alley.  


She was so excited and cried when we left at 10pm which is way past her bed time.


Kyleigh excited about her roll





This past week I spent about 3 days in Durham as we welcomed Huntley to the family!!  We are all truly blessed by his arrival and I a thankful I got to spend the time with him, my brother and Allison during the first few days of his life.  I am going to post a completely separate blog about Huntley, so stay tuned!

Yesterday was a washout so we spent some time at home relaxing.  At one point I went in Grace's room and found her with her ear muffs on.  She promptly told me that the thunder was too loud and those were helping her ears.  Funny kid!!


THE END - I promise it will not be another month before I send another update!!



No comments:

Post a Comment