Sunday, August 12, 2012

Random Stuff (Pre-vacation)

Well, last time I updated the blog I promised it would not be a whole month again, but I have not been able to keep that promise. SORRY!  Here are a few random updates from the things that have been going on with the Arringtons since our last update.  I will do a separate post about our trip to NC and beach vacation.  ENJOY!


We enjoyed celebrating our friend Crystal's Birthday!!






Our other big thing since the last update has been Troy's Birthday.  We didn't do a whole lot since Grace and I left the next day for vacation, but here are a few pictures from his special day.









She picked out the golf tees for her daddy!


The moment he realized I got him an iPad!





Here are a few other randoms since the last update....

Showing off her apron before helping me make cookies one night

Checking out the flowers

Showing off the sunflower she got at the farmers market

Playing in her princess castle tent with her many stuffed friends.



Hope you enjoyed all the pictures.  Check back in a little bit for all the fun from our vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment