Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy July 5th?

So, I missed posting a Happy July 4th to everyone yesterday, so let's celebrate today being the 5th?  Why celebrate you ask...we still have the freedom today to go and do the things we want!!  Everyday I am thankful to live in a country where I am free to go to a job I love, gather with people I love and believe and speak what I want. 

We celebrated that freedom yesterday with friends during a cookout that we hosted.  We also were able to get up high in one of the halls on campus and see fireworks all around middle TN!  Enjoy the photos!

She has been looking forward to July 4th for weeks!  
They have been talking about it at school a lot!

I love getting things at the Dollar store that make my child happy!!


Even baby Kinslee got into the 4th of July spirit!

Some of the cookout crew!

The spread of food...we ate well!!

So little!!

Kyleigh and Grace had a blast playing in the pool

The 2nd course...sweets!!

Trey and Ashlynn brought this very yummy and patriotic cake

I think they were ready for some fireworks at this point

Grace loves Brandie!  Brandie is my graduate assistant and we love her to death!

Our little family anxiously waiting for the fireworks to start!






FIREWORKS










No comments:

Post a Comment