Saturday, July 16, 2011

Matt & Allison

Today marks a day that I have hoped would come for my little brother.  He will be marrying the love of his life, Allison.  We have never been more excited to add someone to our family.  For me it is a bonus because I always wanted a sister and was willing to trade Matt in for one, but now I get to keep Matt and get a sister.  

Last night at the rehearsal dinner everyone had time to share memories of Matt and Allison and it was such a great trip down memory lane!  Beginning today they get to pave a no road for their lives and our family.  I look forward to how our families will grow together!

Enjoy this video tribute I shared at the rehearsal last night.  Photos from the bridesmaids lunch and rehearsal dinner will come in a few days, for now enjoy the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment