Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh Baby!

NO I AM NOT BLOGGING TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM PREGNANT!  Now that we got that out of the way, I am excited to share that our friend Crystal had her little girl Kinslee today.  I was able to pay them a visit at the hospital tonight and man was it great holding a little baby.  How quickly you forget just how great that feels.  I tried to convince her sister Kyleigh to let me take Kinslee home with me but she told me that was not allowed and the baby had to stay at the hospital with mommy.  5 year olds are so smart! 

We also found out today that our friends Beth and Caleb (who moved to Boston in December) are having another little BOY!  As much as I prayed for a girl for Beth I  wiil be just as pleased for her to have a happy and healthy little boy.  She is not due until late this year, so we have time to prepare her for another boy.  Wow!  What a day for baby news! 


Me with baby Kinslee, Crystal and proud big sister Kyleigh

Precious cheeks!


I could have stayed and held her all night!!
(Yes, I got my hair cut yesterday too!)


I also wanted to share more of Grace's patriotic
outfits and her love of America!




Today was also hat day at school!





No comments:

Post a Comment