Monday, June 6, 2011

Successful First Day!

We are happy to share that Grace had a great first day at her new school.  Many of you know how much as loved Project Help where she was until last Friday.  In the almost two years she was there, I NEVER had a complaint and that is saying alot for a picky person/mom like me! 

We dropped her off about 7:30am and she walked right in like she owned the place.  It was a relief for me as I was unsure if she would be crying when we left her.  She is a very social kid and that helped a lot today.  Troy dropped in to check on her a few times and every time he got a good report. 

Here is a picture I took of her at the door to her school this morning.  She looks so small next to the big door, but she had a big girl attitude!!



When we picked her up at the end of the day she was happy to see us, but didn't want to leave.  She had such a great day and I was SOOOO happy that she was happy.  To celebrate we went to Chick-fil-a and bought more fish for our growing family in the fish tank.


Thank you to everyone who sent their prayers and well wishes for a great first day!  We shall see what tomorrow brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment