Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Well, we have almost made it to the end of another busy week!  Tonight I am most thankful that Grace has had a wonderful first week at her new school.  Wednesday her class went to the pool and today they got to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck that came to campus.  Needless to say we have had to pry her away at the end of every day.  It makes me very happy that she is happy and loving her new school.  There are a few kids there that were also at Project Help, so that has helped her transition a lot quicker.  Tomorrow is show and tell and they are supposed to bring a picture of their pet.  So before bed tonight we made sure to take some pictures of the fish for her to carry to school.





I am also thankful tonight for being able to share my love of baking and making sweets with my office staff.  Tomorrow we have the second orientation session of the week and with it being a Friday we are going to need a lot of sweets to get us through the day.  Below is the yummy looking banana pudding I made to share.


Don't you want some?  HAHA!!



1 comment:

  1. I really wish I still worked with you... especially on days you are baking. :-)

    ReplyDelete